Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hi ho, music therapy here...

Today I was playing around with my guitar and playing "The Rainbow Connection". Who doesn't love this song? Seriously.


So, in honor of Kermit I thought I would share about the "Music Therapy Connection(s)". I heard about a music therapist named of John Lawrence, MMT, MTA. His blog is very interesting and has a TON of great information. Also, Mr. Lawrence has been keeping a list of music therapy bloggers, I just updated the list to include this blog as well as Morgan's. If you know of a blog that is missing from the list please add it!


ALSO! Don't forget to catch up on your reading over at Twitter by checking out #musictherapy and of course you can follow me @anniewalljasper and check out my Music Therapy list (which I will continue to add to!)




Don't forget to share your favorite posts from Prelude with everyone 
by clicking on the share buttons at the bottom of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment